Saving Midway

Wolf

Spaceman
Never tried not saving the Kilrathi. This time I killed them, but later on have difficulty saving the Midway in the mission where the Kilrathi return the favour. Just wondering is it possible to win this mission without the help of the Kilrathi?

Much easier
smile.gif

------------------
'For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky'.

Wing Commander - Secret Ops Missions
http://saturn.spaceports.com/~wcsom/index.html

Last edited by a moderator:
And you'll have to save the Cats later in the game, and that will also be harder.

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

I think you've lost me. If this is the mission where you have to save the Dralthis with Hawk & you kill the Dralthis, doesn't this turn out to be a loser thread? I mean a few missions later Capt Wilford finds out that you fired on our 'allies' & has you court martialed/kicked out of the TCSF. Or isthis a whole other mission?

I can't do that mission full stop! Can anyone offer some advice? I always get a distress call from Midway before I finish killing at NAV 1.

If you kill the Cats, the CAG and the Captain are thinking something happend, but they have bo proof. Later you will have to help the Cats again, and when you land the Captain and the CAG will be pised. If you don't decide to save them the second time you will be cort martialed.

Starfury- It helps if you say which mission you have problems with, anyway I think I know which one you mean. You have to open you're nav map and select the 2nd nav point by right clicking on it with your mouse. You may have to do it couple of times. Than you have to auto to the 2nd nav and help the pilots there.

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Back