Saddam Hussein caught!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree, Quarto. Sometimes the excess of stupidity must be beaten down with an excess of anger.

You're free to disagree, but you're not the mod here :). I don't particularly care that Frosty insulted someone, because you'd be hard-pressed to find a thread around here where nobody gets insulted, but saying "you're a fucking retard" fifty times over is much closer to excessive stupidity than Dexterbot's post was.

I mean, hey, had Dexterbot posted something like "LOL OMG ROFL Fortsy you're a fucking idiot you know shit about the Amarcan Revelation so shut up!", then I would have maybe let Frosty's response slide (though, more likely, I would have deleted both posts). As it is, however, I don't see anything in Dexterbot's post that would warrant a response as stupid and spam-like as the one Frosty posted.

I fully support Quarto's decision - but I'm at odds with his use of the word spam. To the best of my knowledge, the term refers only to unsolicited advertising... which doesn't really have anything to do with Frosty's stupid post.

True enough... I guess troll-like would have been a better way of putting it. Or, well, just stupid.

"Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention."

Bandit LOAF said:
I fully support Quarto's decision - but I'm at odds with his use of the word spam. To the best of my knowledge, the term refers only to unsolicited advertising... which doesn't really have anything to do with Frosty's stupid post.
Quarto said:
True enough... I guess troll-like would have been a better way of putting it. Or, well, just stupid.
Well while my post may have been stupid... well, that's all there is to it. It was stupid.

I missed the unedited post so perhaps someone could explain to me why people think I'm a retard rather than "pasting an insult for 100 lines."

...And on that note, this thread is closed. I explained my decision to edit Frosty's post not because I'm obliged to explain, but merely because I felt like it. Since you insist, however, I guess it's time to remind you about rule 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back