RPGs anyone?

DeltaKiller

Spaceman
I'm sure this has been asked before, but I've seen a number of new faces here and felt like asking it again, if no one minds.

Anyone out there play any role playing games? I don't mean just like Final Fantasy, I mean live action like Dungeons and Dragons, Shadowrun or Vampire: The Masqurade(sp :p)

I've seen some WC sites where people play WC RPG, if anyone is in one of these, please let me know what you think.

DeltaKiller

P.S. I play a pilot from Wing Commander in a Live Action Role Playing (LARP) called Nexus. If you want to see a pic or any information on the LARP, go here:
http://www.avatar-mail.com/postoffice/index.html

Well then... you haven't been paying enough attention as there is one in my .sig and in a few others as well.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

My first experience with RPGs was Alundra. That was my last experience with RPGs.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

TC: Forgive my ignorance, I don't understand very well how sigs work. I know that you can like websites and e-mail address to your postings, but that's about the extent of my understanding. If you could please explain, it would be appreciated.

A .sig or signature is a little blurb that tells something about yourself, has a quote, a relevant link, something of that kind. This goes at the end of each of your posts (on a UBB the part after ------------------
is the sig). The term .sig comes from usenet where your signature is usually saved with a .sig extention (though any text file will do)

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Back