Ripping movies

Stunner

Rear Admiral
Ok from Wc4 I got all of them save for

Intro (long one)
Vagabond and sosa stealing the data and he dies
Ending (long one)

The error is something about not being a supported file, but isnt it just ripping it to an avi file? Why might this be happening? I've tried several times and am getting really agervated with it so I'm posting to mabey get some help on this!

Sounds like HCl's Movie Player.

The intro and ending movies have choices in them, so I'm guessing that might be a reason why there's some trouble extracting them.

Yes I am using HCI's ripper and no it's not cause of choices cause other ones I have, they have choices in them but I dont know.

Hrm. I would suggest finding the WC IV DVD version (the 2-sided version). The video's in regular VOB format, and you can use the regular VOB-ripping tools to access them...

Well as for help I guess no one knows and no one knows why I can play wc3 on my new comp and not wc4 I guess I will have to find the dvd. and as for playing it I guess I will no longer be able to.

there is a fix for that load the extracted video into virtual dub (this may take some time) save it as compresed or umcompressed and it should work.. did for me anyway.. you might get an unrecognized file for the saved file but rename *.avi and it shhould be fine.

Back