RIP Randy Nealy

[DVB]THUNDER

Spaceman
Just wanted to post a quiet "rest in peace" to Randy who was one of the set medics, his tragic passing was a shock to all who knew him. He will be missed.
Our safety was his job, our work will never be experienced by him.

That's terrible, I'm very sorry for your loss. If you feel like saying more, I'm sure everyone would love to hear about him and the work he did.

Just wanted to post a quiet "rest in peace" to Randy who was one of the set medics, his tragic passing was a shock to all who knew him. He will be missed.
Our safety was his job, our work will never be experienced by him.

Sorry for not replying to this earlier. If possible please pass on our condolences from outlander.solsector.net . I will post about this on the front page when I get back on monday. In the mean time, if you have any pictures of Randy, especialy one of him on set, we would like to include it and any comments anyone might have for or about Randy.

It's really sad when anyone passes away, and even more so when unexpected. It's also sad that he won't get to see the finished film.

Randy Nealy

Sincerest apologies to all who I may have mislead. The gentlemans name who passed away was Randy Nealy, not as I had posted as Randy Dean.
Apologies for my misprint.
Thunder.

Back