Rightous fire?

jimrh69

Spaceman
Now that the Privateer remake is done :).....Any chances of remaking the expansion
RIGHTOUS FIRE?? Please please please. THAT would be so cool and make it a complete remake.

I think the advanced model with auto reload might be nice...

Something different. I play Righteous Fire and take the first job at Oxford, where I go to New Constantinople System and deliver the cargo. There you can go in the bar and meet "Murphy" and she offers you a job.
My question is now. Should I keep working for the Oxford Library or work for Murphy???? Couldn´t find a good walkthrough...

Is there any help???

Do both.

I personally like having multiple story lines going on at the same time - it makes things more interesting. However the touble I have with RF is that its not obvious what you should do next.

Basic rule of thumb - if there are special missions available - take them even if your not sure where it's leading you - it will all kinda make sense in the end.

Ok, if you say so, I will try.
But, I read a lot of comments about upgrading the centurion. It should be possible that you can now upgrade to Level 5 shield and reactors but when can I do this? Do I have to do some Missions (story line) first?

Thanks for any help...

By the way. This is a great remake, even so I would have left some things like they were, but there is always something to murn about.
You did a great Job and I guess that´s what all the people here think!!!

Keep going....

Back