Righteous Fire Missions not shown as active

El Mero

Spaceman
Hi, I´m play Righteous Fire now and flew the first Missions and went to New Detroid to check if there are any updates. There were, but I needed more money. So, I took some jobs, but than I realized that 1 or 2 jobs of 3 were not listed as active. Normally you can make 50k credits on some runs, but if they are not shown as active, I have to fly 3 times so many missions.

Sombody an idee???

Maybe you ran out of cargo space for the missions' cargo? It's not like the original Privateer in this sense: With the original you could fill your cargo and then take 3 cargo missions on top. In the remake you can't; and if you don't have enough space when you take the mission, as soon as you leave the planet you get a "mission failed".

Ohh man. that was easy!! But why is there still cargo in your hold after you finished a cargo mission?? I never looked into the hold since I never played a merchant.
But ok, it works and thank you!!

Some times the transport missions give you the cargo which you can sale at the given station but they are not charted as mission, it´s charted as cargo on the MDF. I guess that you are suppost to sell the goods on the given location.
Now everytime I made a cargo run (best to get money - up to 50k+) I check my hold if there is anything left which is not charted as mission cargo and sell or dump it.

Yeah, I don't like getting paid in cargo myself. Specially considering that most random missions make no sense at all, like there was a mission transporting uranium from New Detroit to Troy!!! This needs fixing, BTW. And if you get paid in cargo, it means you have to keep it in your hold to sell it when you're at a place where it makes sense to sell it.

Back