Revamped Krant

Maj.Striker

Swabbie
Banned
Been tweaking my Krant recently...mainly cosmetic changes though.

krant.jpg

krant1.jpg

Ooh, pretty. Which one do I blow up first?

But seriously, that's worthy of a bigger snapshot, if you know what I mean. :)

Nice render, ecspecially the lighting and engine flare. Congrats. Yep, a bigger pic would be nice, with a star bg. A few textures are still missing? or its just my eyes.
Nice job,Keep it up.

This is purely a hobby for me...I just learned the basics about a year ago. Which is probably why my textures aren't so good. ;) Never learned proper texturing. All I've picked up is what I figured on my own. I'll try to get some high rez pics of the Krant along with my tweaked Jalthi and Gratha.

Striker, if you need help with textures only tell me, I can send you a few textures from SO game ships extraction and you could review how they are done.

TanGO

TanGO said:
Striker, if you need help with textures only tell me, I can send you a few textures from SO game ships extraction and you could review how they are done.

TanGO

I trying my hands on some 3d modeling, and my hardest problem is texture...so...
PLEASE!!! HELP! :(

If you could plz send me some texture examples or some tips (or some help sorting out my photoshop 7 or any other EASY TO USE program!)

oh... and the RGB values for confed-hull-green, confed-hull-grey, and confed-hull-blue would be much appriciated

Thx :)

Thanks, Tango, for the offer, if you have a couple of samples I sure wouldn't mind taking a look at them. Hammerhead, I'm not sure the RGB values for Confed, I just slide the little thing till it "looks right." Anyways, here are the update higher res shots of the Krant.

krant.jpg

krant1.jpg

I am hoping that someday I will fly using your models in WC:SAGA. WC1 and WC2 are my all time favorites, after all. Are you contributing your models over there?

I'd be more than willing to lend my models to WC Saga but I don't believe the mod is focusing on the WC 1- 2 era fighters or capships. It's set later on and I'm not sure what the plot line is. Saga looks like a heck of a mod though, Standoff as well. I'm looking forward to both. I'd be glad to model for either mod...

HammerHead said:
I trying my hands on some 3d modeling, and my hardest problem is texture...so...
PLEASE!!! HELP! :(

If you could plz send me some texture examples or some tips (or some help sorting out my photoshop 7 or any other EASY TO USE program!)

oh... and the RGB values for confed-hull-green, confed-hull-grey, and confed-hull-blue would be much appriciated

Thx :)

We can extract any SO ship texture, I can't give you a standoff texture until it has been released. You tell me which ship you need.
So related to photoshop help... :), I think photoshop is the best, you'll have test on it.

Bandit LOAF said:
Krant continued to serve with front line squadrons through 2668.

On my new storyline mod I'm mixing old and new ships... what think you about that?
The mod start next of SO era but I need a excuse to mix them.
Could I revive some old ships? Which excuse would make that the confedertaion use a few old buried ships? :)

TanGO

Back