Revamped Krant

Yes, that I thought too, and plus a peace time with Kilrathi ermpire could be a good excuse, the main idea is use old ships at first and when the battles are more diffcults then the confed send new ships to front. :)

Striker, have you finished the Perry Naval base model?

TanGO

TanGO said:
We can extract any SO ship texture, I can't give you a standoff texture until it has been released. You tell me which ship you need.
So related to photoshop help... :), I think photoshop is the best, you'll have test on it.

well, I wanted a WC1 era example of a fighter and a cap ship...
anyway. about photoshop, are there some docs some where, which can help me make heads and tails in this program?

also - about mixing old and new ships... how about some trouble in the back waters of confed - those wr never heard of - Argent or Avalon sectors.
Let the local garrisons and reserve forces handle it.

Textures!

Wow what a pretty krant.. and what a pretty textures on it!
Where do u get these? I'm looking for some highres WC textures for my UT 2k4 level
I got someone to create meshes for fighters for me and they look good... only a little bare though. If there is anyone who has some textures for me then please e-mail me at cees@margo.student.utwente.nl

Dishwasher

Maj. Striker there are a few Wing Commander mod projects for Freelancer and I was wondering if you would allow someone to convert your models for use in this (or any) game.

Of course full credit will be given.

PantherX, I would certainly be willing to allow my models to be used for a mod. Send me an email at daniel.goodwin@mchsi.com and let me know what models you'd like to use. All I ask is a humble acknowledgement. Tango, I sorta finished the Perry model, shoot me an email and I'll email it to you. You can review it and tell me what you think. As far as textures go, I make my own but I'm not so good at it...it's pretty simple I use basically one texture and wrap it around the model from the top.

I'll send the e-mail promptly.

I probably have to modify the mesh if you don't mind since Freelancer models have transparent cockpits and the weapons are modular so the guns will have to be removed.

Here are a couple pics of what I have done. First the completed Banshee model.

banshee-render01.jpg

banshee-render02.jpg

My current project is the conversion of a Wasp model by Dan Sumner which I'm now in the process of texturing:
wasp01.jpg

I just finished creating a bunch of ships for a Freelancer mod called Evolution so I'm taking a break and doing some WC models for a bit :D .

Back