Reusable Fuel Transit Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
SonOfStorm said:
Oh and just in case there is any curiousity about where I am coming from, I am an aerospace engineer, I live and breath the laws of newtonian physics and thermodynamics, not so much materials, but I work closely with the materials guys.

Well, if you say that in an internet post, it MUST be true. Anyway, what are you doing wasting your time posting here? You should be making us a real life version of the Raptor...GET TO WORK! :)

I wonder if we can power the glue missiles with this drive. But I should refrain from making jokes with this sad stuff of the past.

LOAF, your last joke was the best one in this thread so far.

Actually the willie coyote shopping cart would work better then this idea, I should know we tried it once with a really big shop fan as a joke, of course turning the fan around had the same effect.

Maj.Striker said:
Well, if you say that in an internet post, it MUST be true. Anyway, what are you doing wasting your time posting here? You should be making us a real life version of the Raptor...GET TO WORK! :)

Nah, I wouldn't make a real raptor, not a very good design for a plane, if anythign I would try and build the Rapier or Hornet, much better designs aerodynamically.

On the contrary my invention does work. It does eject exhaust out of the combustion chambers through the exhaust nozzles. Then the exhaust goes through the return pipes and pushes against them pushing the ship as stated above. Then the exhaust is slowly pushed back into the ship but not fast enough to cancel out Force 6. How hard is that to explain? It is possible to move a plastic box along a body of water - take two electric fans and position them back to back so that they form a 90 degree angle. Next have each of them blow air through an L shaped tunnel so the air goes towards the front of the box. If you're so convinced my invention does not work then perhaps you'd be willing to point out the errors in my force explanation and diagram.

PenderMillsap said:
On the contrary my invention does work. It does eject exhaust out of the combustion chambers through the exhaust nozzles. Then the exhaust goes through the return pipes and pushes against them pushing the ship as stated above. Then the exhaust is slowly pushed back into the ship but not fast enough to cancel out Force 6. How hard is that to explain? It is possible to move a plastic box along a body of water - take two electric fans and position them back to back so that they form a 90 degree angle. Next have each of them blow air through an L shaped tunnel so the air goes towards the front of the box. If you're so convinced my invention does not work then perhaps you'd be willing to point out the errors in my force explanation and diagram.

If it truly works then that means you have built this device and have tested it fully...please provide a picture and/or video if you would?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back