Returning to WC one small question.

DarKevBar

Spaceman
Hello Group

Well after finding my old set of prophecy disks and blowing a ton of dust off the case I am finally back to the game series that I couldn't end a week without playing.

Folks I am so glad the team blew some (retro) life back into the series by giving us some of the ships we used to love to fly and some we loved to blow up. I must admit I stopped checking the UE site until just a couple of days ago so I'm a little late getting into the MOD.

So far I am having one minor problem and most if not all of you will probably be laughing yourselves silly on this one. I just can't remember how to scan a target. So I would really really appreciate it, if someone could drop me a line or reply on the forum on how to do this. I know its probably obvious, but I just can't remember how to do it. Heck landing on the ship took me a while to figure out.

Thanks in advance.

DarKevBar

Just approach the target and stay close to it until the computer tells you it's been scanned. I can't remember exactly how close you need to be, but it's probably around 2000 for freighters.

Back