REQUEST: Voice acting!

Tolwyn, if its not too much. Could we have an update on the voice acting. Anything would be helpful. I hope I don't seem like an ass if its coming off that way ,sorry. Just really looking forward to Saga and would be glad to help in any way possible.

Tolwyn: Do you still need voice actors? I may have some time this weekend to record some lines, but it's been some time since the original voice requests went out.

I am definitely trying out for this if it's still going!

Oh, by the way, I'm new here. Hi, everyone.

I am definitely trying out for this if it's still going!

Oh, by the way, I'm new here. Hi, everyone.

Hi, welcome to the forums. I don't imagine Saga is still looking for english voice actors but I guess you never really know with Saga. After all, they seem to be working on implementing full German audio with the mod so if you can speak German or fake it convincingly they may be able to use you I guess. Not sure if that's what's delaying their "winter" release or not.

It's actually been about a year since they last called for more voice actors, so it's about time again. You should contact Tolwyn directly though.

It's actually been about a year since they last called for more voice actors, so it's about time again. You should contact Tolwyn directly though.

Well, wouldn't you know it? Seems like Tolwyn is casting... everything again.

I think its time for a little update on this topic.

We have received lots of feedback and files over the time. Espacialy the last request along with the images brought us a lot of feedback.
Seems like people like to take a look at who the voice before they apply ^_^

Anyway Tolwyn is currently in contact with about 60 different voiceactors, sorting out who plays what role and sending around the scripts.

So thanks to everyone who has send in his or her files but its time that we close our request topic for the time beeing.

Back