REQUEST: Voice acting!

I was regisered once, I got banned a while back but it was over something rather daft.

Most bans are temporary (no more than a week) to give you time to think about it and cool off. THere's only a handful of people that are actually permanently banned.

Most bans are temporary (no more than a week) to give you time to think about it and cool off. THere's only a handful of people that are actually permanently banned.

I'm afraid I'm part of the permanent handful.

I'm new to the forum (just stumbled accross it whilst trying to find some WC). I am interested in a voice acting role. Do you want raw recordings or somewhat produced ones?

-Nick

hey i'd like to try this out i know i'm never on and none here knows who i am but i'd like to give it a shot I LOVE WING COMMANDER so yea

I know that there's a lot of interest already, and I just stumbled on this project today.

First of all, I'd like to say KUDOS to all of you who are involved in keeping my favorite game franchise of all time alive.

Secondly, I've never done any voice work before, but I'd really like to record the samples and give it a shot, if there's still any need. Being a Confed pilot's been my dream since the game came out in 1990 (I was 5 years old).

Hi there -

Have you got room for a new gen starbuck on your crew? I promise not to pick fights with the XO or beat everyone too badly at poker... well, not much anyway...

ISO recording equipment...

CO: TCS-Hyperion "http://www.geocities.com/genrisko

This fan project seems to have a lot of potential behind it, I'd like to help. I wanted to know if any major roles are available. I used to RPG and from what I understand of Saga, is that it takes place during a time when my character was stationed on the Hermes.

Factor in your time-line with what you see on this URL and please tell me what you think.

http://www.geocities.com/genrisko/roster/vagabond.htm

I have a wide-range voice that goes from Baritone to Alto ranges (Americanized Polish accent meaning I sound exactly like my father "Warsaw born" though i'm native Floridian). I used to sing (well I'm told) so I have plenty of training at air and voice control.

I'd love a shot at getting my hands dirty on a fan-project again, it's been FAR too long.

Long time ago I made a big ship pack for StarLancer but that's ancient history. (I Doubt anyone has the file anymore "slwcmod".)

If I don't get picked, oh well, I'll still be following this one to the end. It's nice to see of the WC time-line outside of Blair's persona in the Kilrathi War.

Good luck and good shootin'!

well, the usual procedure, send us a few samples :)

We are yet to cast most of the roles, so be quick about it :D

well, the usual procedure, send us a few samples :)

We are yet to cast most of the roles, so be quick about it :D

Love to send you some wav's or whatever format you like. I'm afraid I can't e-mail them though, (for lack of a better term) "HOT"mail doesn't like me sending big files, anywhere I can upload them too? Either that or i'd have to send them piecemeal... ick. Can be done, just take awhile.:confused:

Give a holla! :D

Hi, I'm interested in being part of the WC SAGA project. Recently I've starred as Eagle Eye in 3 Halo miniseries episodes known as "INFINITY: minus one". In the first episode, I was the malfunctioning "nut behind the trigger". If you are interested in seeing the 3 episodes that I acted in, I'll post the url links on this board or send the links to you by e-mail.
Thanks.

Your experience sounds promising. What I would recommend is recording a few of the lines we have here and e-mailing them to Tolwyn. That way, we can not only hear how you sound in another project, but how you would sound in our project, which is the major deciding factor. :)

Back