Reply to this message with new WC ideas

Antman: "Water Cannons - To cloud upt he enemy windshield"
Well I certainly wouldn't mind the enemy cleaning my fighter for free :)
"Toilets - you go to teh bathroom, it dumps it on enemy"
Maybe the bugs have super sensitive olfactory senses making the bugs super sensitive to the odours of a common Terran appliance :)
"A ship-killing gun - Super powered"
This has already been done.
"A multi ship - Like the remora one, but it is a mutli SHIP with multiple PILOTS"
You might want to elaborate on this one, particularly since the Ray/Remora combo sucked.

Ok

What i mean by the ship kiling gun is a small fighter based cannon that can kill in like one shot (not the Plasma cannon, a BIGGER one)
On the multiship, it would be a heavy fighter that when it sustains heavy damage can split into multiple fighters, with real pilots in each, with shields, etc.

And i think the toilet idea is cool :)

Originally posted by Penguin
Earthworm: Exactly. So how did the UBW survive the war?
Gutsy flying, suicidal tactics, and the fact that the BW was never a real threat to the cats, so they weren't treated like one, so they never faced massive fleet actions.

Reply to anoying Antman who's just asking for trouble.

So what if they were between them? They were not a facto in this war, they didn't pose any threat, so wasting resources on them that were needed elsehere would be idiotic.

Think about what you say before you post nex time, before you try to peatheticly insult somone.

Earhtworm: Fair enough.

Antman: "What i mean by the ship kiling gun is a small fighter based cannon that can kill in like one shot (not the Plasma cannon, a BIGGER one)"
WTF? Don't you think that would make the game a tad easy? :)
As for your multiship I would prefer something like the Stingray.
As for the toilet idea that could be considered a biological/chemical weapon, which as we all know has been banned by the Confed Great Assembly, as a certain admiral found out ;)

Ok earth. THe border worlds are inbetween two opposing races (which they are on a side too). The BW have bombers AND fighters, though outdated, are still a threat (how about you in a Hellcat vs 10 Banshees would you like that)? Also, if a Kil. fleet came through their space, and the BW knew about it, all they would have to do is prepare their own assault. And if their ships are so outclassed, how did they get to Sol in WC4 in ONE carrier? And dont even mention Bearcats Dragons and Flash Pacs.

well not elfs but faries...we just leave a Playboy there and...

A fighter mounted ship killer gun?
what a rail gun.

Being a Kilrahti would be fun(but flying those Kilrathi death traps?).

Penguin: WTF? Don't you think that would make the game a tad easy?
Well, the ship would have voulnerabilities, and the gun is prone to backfires (it shoots the wrong way, not accurate, etc)

Originally posted by Antman
THe border worlds are inbetween two opposing races (which they are on a side too). The BW have bombers AND fighters, though outdated, are still a threat (how about you in a Hellcat vs 10 Banshees would you like that)? Also, if a Kil. fleet came through their space, and the BW knew about it, all they would have to do is prepare their own assault.
Oh boy, did you pick the wrong guy to argue with...

How hard is it to understand that if there was a major Kilrathi fleet heading for Earth, BW could do nothing to scratch them. Besides, it's not like there aren't any jump points that lead directly from Kilrathi space to Confed.

And if their ships are so outclassed, how did they get to Sol in WC4 in ONE carrier? And dont even mention Bearcats Dragons and Flash Pacs.
Oh God.....

They got there, because there wasn't anyone to stop them. No one stoped them, because no one was expecting them. No one was expecting them, because a)while there was a lot of tension between Confed and BW, you could hardly consider that there was any threat of infiltration into Confed space b)it seemed impossible for the Evil I to even get pass the Ella starbase, so how could they get to Sol. In other words, the BW got lucky.

Sure. What you dont realize is that ANY force is a threat. In homeworld, i had a fleet of 2 Heavy Cruisers. It was decimated by a MUCH smaller force because of a small tactical error on my part. Also, A ConFed + BW force would be pretty strong too. Non the less, getting by ella against lots of figs was pretty easy (on HARD) and i have no trouble taking out Excalibus and dragons in a banshee L Fig

the kilrathi were to steanroll anything in there way to SOL, BW could knok out Half of the Kilrathi force and that would still be enoght to destroy earth. there is no way that BW could save Earth. besides by the time that they would interpected that would be too late.

BUT the force didnt destroy earth anyway. Also, that wasnt my point. My point wasnt the Earth Destory fleet thingy. It was general.

First, NOTHING you can do in Homeworld relates to WC...

Second, the games don't show off the real difficulty of anything.

Third, Confed didn't care much about the Border Worlds, they didn't have much forcess there, and they concentrated about defending the inner worlds. The Border Worlders were left to protect themselves from VERY small skirmishes against some older Kilrathi ships.

And no, not every force is a threat. It's like saying that Mickey Mouse could wipe out the entire US army using a water pistol and a plastic knife.:)

you know, that is the supidest comment i ever heard. Earth, you should know Mickey Mouse IS NOT REAL. Im sorry to dissapoint you. And he probably could IF HE WAS.

No, Well what were those Dreadnouts in orbit doing, paralel parking.
and that fleet flying over the capitol, sightseeing
and those kilrathi in the ground, shopping?

Like the Cat said.
"your world is a water world a envirement that I never cared for"

Play the game.

:) That's m job. Now here's a question. Isnt the rank "General" reserved for Army? Shouldnt you be Admiral or Space Marshal?

Another sign of "freshness", General is a space force rank, and as we play WC, we are always in the space forces. Admirals or Commodores are Navy ranks.

Back