Remember me?

redwarf_64

Spaceman
I have been commisioned...well...not commisioned...not asked...but...i dont know the word, BUT here is one of the models requested of me by Warzog. It is quite clearly a Bearcat. It still in g-max and i havent done anything to add it to FL yet in case changes are need (and i'm sure they are). So, any comments would be appericiated. The reference pic i used for this was from the Ship Database, and a glance at the UE screenshots, however the Ship Database was the primary source.
I would like more detail, but i just cant get enough decent shots of it

Attachments

• Bearcat2.jpg
    Bearcat2.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 216
  • Bearcat3.jpg
    Bearcat3.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 237
redwarf_64 said:
I have been commisioned...well...not commisioned...not asked...but...i dont know the word, BUT here is one of the models requested of me by Warzog. It is quite clearly a Bearcat. It still in g-max and i havent done anything to add it to FL yet in case changes are need (and i'm sure they are). So, any comments would be appericiated. The reference pic i used for this was from the Ship Database, and a glance at the UE screenshots, however the Ship Database was the primary source.
I would like more detail, but i just cant get enough decent shots of it

it is quite low poly isn't it?

And why not using the wonderful Barcat from he WC3d website?

Well, i dunno why not, i'm quite sure that mine is probably the worst made to date, but thats why I asked for help about it. :S I was given the list of
a) Bearcat
b) Excalibur or
c) Dragon.
So...yeah..

Such wit. Such tact.
I think the model is good for what it is. However, there isn't much use in constructing a new low-poly model when it is the high-poly models that don't exist.

Back