Release of Priv-009a

hellcatv

Swabbie
Banned
We supposedly fixed the 2 reported bugs, one with not being able to get the artifact from sandoval and one with the missing dll's... so we have posted priv_009a.exe
if you're a modem user, look at the pre-release priv-009.exe thread for instructions on how to upgrade to priv_009a
other people go ahead and download it from

ftp://ftp.wcnews.com/files/fans/priv_009b.exe

well this one is materially the same without 1 syntax error in campaign_lib.py and 2 xtra dll's that were missing from 009

For those of you complaining about modem downloads--do not fear 1.0 will have 2 versions
one with speech&music and one without
then a speech pack you can download while playing the one without sound and with ole midis

course if we did every beta like this we'd never get any devel done--so you'll have to wait for the rest of us folks here to iron out the bugs in 009.
Speaking of which--the campaign is again very untested because of some serious changes we made--we need brave volunteers to test it before 1.0

hellcatv said:
Speaking of which--the campaign is again very untested because of some serious changes we made--we need brave volunteers to test it before 1.0

I'm trying!
But I have to sleep some time. Don't I?

Coffee. . .If I double the grounds to water. . .

A good aternative is double-brewing... pour the coffee through and brew it twice. Good round flavor, less bite/sour than normal coffee.

Personal fix... a blend called Dead Man's Reach, espresso-brew 2 shots, add 1 shot cream/eggnogg (seasonal) and if your looking for something that'll get you funny 1 shot mint schnapps.

Where's the Pirates?

I have the artefact and I'm running Tayla's first mission and The kilrathi are neutral?

I get to the asteroid field and there's a merchant, Militia and Confed and there isn't a pirate to be found.

Odd.

Back