Release date announcement!

Yeah, Quarto's nutty. Don't mention the word 'number' or 'numbering' around him, or he tells you to go so some rather unsavory things to cows.

Hey, guys, congratulations on getting the prologue ready to roll here in a few short days. Fantastic work, no doubt some long hours put in by everyone. I'm looking forward to taking it for a spin. Big kudos to everyone involved in the project.

Don't congratulate us yet - there's still lots more long hours to put in :p. But the pieces are coming together very nicely.

Perhaps you forgot me already, but I´m still there and watching you guys =).
I look forward to the release and congratulate you, Eder, and the whole team for anoter step forward =).

Cheerio,
Obee, now known as Evan

Been a long time since I posted, been a long time waiting for this. Thanks Eder, and merry Christmas everyone.

-Amerika

You guys are all in for a big shock... let me tell you. This is gonna be one great mod with a few... we'll say 'experitmental' things in it :D

I'm in for something of a shock too... I've been busting my rear end so hard the past 2 weeks to get the music for the cutscenes done that I've yet to see anything of the game other than the cutscenes... at least I do know them REALLY well now :p

Back