Release date announcement!

Eder

Mr. Standoff
Standoff's first episode is coming...
WCATV.png

December 23rd, 2004.

WOOHOO! Looks like we have to call off Christmas this year so we can all concentrate on playing Standoff instead... :D

The rest of the main characters that actually get faces - probably, yes. But then again, it's quite possible that one or two of the prologue characters will get faces in the campaign... and in any case, we certainly wouldn't hold up the release for the sake of website character profiles ;).

Unlikely, we'll all be focusing on polishing the release from now on.

Edit: Actually, Q might be right. They'll be on the site... if he does the rendering. ;)

Hehe. When it's a week before the release and you've got nothing else to work on, we'll see :p.

This has been a long time coming, and from what little I know about it from my voice-acting lines and from the screen shots, I think I can safely say that it will be worth the wait. I also look forward to the release of each episode as they come out. This is going to be a fun ride, people. Thanks all of you hardworking Standoff folks!

Eh, thank you too for helping get it done, man. :)

Deadeye79 said:
dont tease us man spill it :p
Nah, just wait a couple more weeks. After a one and a half year delay, what's two weeks? :p

sweetness

AWESOME!! Can't wait. Really glad that it's going to be realeased during Christmas Break. I would probably bomb my finals :rolleyes:. I'm getting a beast of a computer for Christmas too... Wonder how this will play on a 3.2 Ghz HT, 1 gig ram, and a 128 meg ati X600... Keep up the good work guys.

Eder said:
Nah, just wait a couple more weeks. After a one and a half year delay, what's two weeks? :p

Multiple neuroses and sleep deprivation, now that youve told us how close you are to a release.

Back