Regarding posting or sending savegame files

Iceman16

Vice Admiral
Howdy, I was just wondering if savegame files are considered to be illegal or something cause my copy of wc3 doesnt work 100% and I need a savegame file to get past cd1( it doesnt recognize cd2 when it tells me to put it in at the end of cd1, but it doesn when I put it in first.) or if someone has a patch for this, could I get it from you or that considered illegal too?

People are welcome to post saved game files. I don't have any handy myself, but I'm sure someone else can provide one.

I might have one, but what are you going to do specifically--start from the save game point or use the save game to try and maybe fix the problem?

As for what is illegal to post--I think just posting data files, like to the engine; places to find/get warez.

The board won't allow the file extension. You'll have to either zip the file or rename it to .txt or such.

howdy, thx for the info. I want the savegame so I can load the game from that point since my copy of WC3 wont allow me to change from cd1 to cd2( its always been difficult to change from cd1 to cd2 but now its impossible, but changing from cd2 to cd3 and cd3 to cd4 works perfectly). if you do have a savegame file, could you post it here please? if it could be from just before the first mission then that would be awesome. thx for doing this.

Iceman16

Back