Referance Book for WC: Blackout up for viewing

QuailPilot

Spaceman
Wing Commander: Blackout (for those who don't know) is a group of gamebooks. Gamebooks are RPGs of 60s-70s era.

Anyway, I just released the Referance Book. It will contain stats of all the ships and marine squads. Currently only WC1 era ships are completed. That is because I'm am working on the stats of the other eras. The marines' stats are not needed yet, and are on hold. Tell me what you think.

It's on my websight.

Quail, it seems like the Reference document contains the same info as the ships section in the gamebook - just with pictures added, so I don't get the point.
I'be also seen that you've started the story in the main gamebook, which is the more interesting part for me at least. Keep going.

criticalmass said:
Quail, it seems like the Reference document contains the same info as the ships section in the gamebook - just with pictures added, so I don't get the point.
I'be also seen that you've started the story in the main gamebook, which is the more interesting part for me at least. Keep going.

The referance document will have stats of ships up to privateer. The ship section just has WC1 era ships. By the way I'm getting close to finishing the stats of WC2 ships

Back