really fantastic music update

Dekkar

Spaceman
seriously, despite what some cadet might be saying, it was a nice update, I hope the #1 means there is even more to come. This site has always brought the fans some rare and amazing stuff, I for one certianly apreciate it. Were it not for this site, I would of never been able to see the WCA cartoon. I thought it was great when you first supplied us with the rm version, but then you go one up with the divx version, that seems to rival tv quality. To sum up,
Thank you!

Wow. A grateful CZer? That's the shock of a lifetime. I have to say, in #wingnut we trash you guys all the time, and with good cause. Most of you are complete and total morons, ignorant and rude, uncaring weal minded idiots. From time to time one says something nice and intelligent and wow, a surprise for us.

All of the rest of you, follow this guy's lead. You bitch and moan about a lot of shit, and the CIC tolerates you, they spend money for a website to keep all of you informed. Now they've ripped some music for your enjoyment and some dork comes along and trashes them for it. Or other guys find some mistake someone made and doesn't let it go, or picks fights, ignores the rules and yells when they get called on it.

Some of you wonder why we get so mean sometimes. Gee, I wonder why that might be.

More reason to look down upon you.

CZer. Look at the top left of the screen. See the big blue logo? Get your gears working, you'll understand any minute now....

I have to agree with deckar (sp?) on this one. That music update was exactly what I was waiting for. A great quality music file that had a lot of the music from WC2. Keep up the good work guys. Though I would really like to see a Kilrathi Saga version of WC2-46.mid. Those who say the quality is crappy. What are you smoking? Next to the KS mp3's it is the best quality I have heard.

I'm depressed :(. It would appear that my proxy server is now blocking all MP3 and AVI traffic. And I didn't even manage to get all the Academy episodes in DivX :(.

Yeah, I have to wait until I have time at home before I can get those MP3s... at a crawling 1Kbps.

BTW, what's the deal with the rivalry between #wingnuts and CZers? I thought we're all in WC together.

Blair's nose-art. Scanned from the Wing Commander Confederation Handbook

TC

[Edited by TC on 04-03-2001 at 23:13]

Originally posted by Matty
TC, who is that in that picture under ur name?
Referring to the April Fools pic? I still haven't worked out who that was...

What's Maniac's look like? What's 'nose-art' anyway? Looks more like a coat of arms to me.

Nose art is the art one puts on the nose of one's fighter.

Maniac's is a crazy green goblin/gremlin thing...

I'll scan it later if I have time.

TC

Originally posted by Wedge009
No, more like stupid answer. What 'Maniac' nose-art were you referring to?
"Ceux qui savent, ne parlent pas...
Ceux qui parlent, ne savent pas"

And that's about as much as I'm going to say, since you were so polite asking... :p

[Edited by mpanty on 04-04-2001 at 00:21]

Back