Real Stealth Black Panther

TanGO

Spaceman
I finished a textures changes on Black Panther, now that seem really a stealth black panther ;) . Also I finished a SO engine model to Perry Naval Base.
Here a screenshot:
shot0000.jpg

Smoothie said:
ooooh, nice!

how long did it take?

Change Panther textures no much, the hard work was clear the "V" (black and red) lines from the original model and assign a rigth black where textures remain visibles.
About perry, uff! :rolleyes: , I have 4 days working but is not for textures else because I need the model to SO engine and that yes is hard. :)

The Panther is nice, but I'm really impressed by your work on the Perry. I don't think anyone could have done a better job :)

Coming soon I'll send other screenshot.
Also the model will be included on RED POINT mod (unofficial yet), while I still coding to standoff 6 month ago I began the preparation the all backend files to RED POINT who will be announced on this forum when I finished all support files that the mod needs, then I should need help to voices specially.

More screenshots

Others screen shots: (click images to enlarge)
1. Perry scale, look the Hades class comparation, that look small :)

From cockpit, black panther cockpit based in Eder stiletto standoff cockpit, I change textures. Radar, AB fuel Gun fuel and other things is how it will look on RED POINT. :D

Other outside screenshot of Perry:

Red Point will be a mod to SO engine like UE or Standoff, I'm working silently to don't generate false expectations.
I has planned make a WC mod a very long time ago when I only wrote missions to the simulator, then I wrote a history considering to use some old and new ships. Thanks to standoff, Eder authorize me to use some model of your ships (allways thinking to do it next of standoff realease).
A time ago I'm joined to standoff team, so I learned a lot thanks to Quarto, Eder and other members (and I still learn yet)
Perry was a fishbone because my history begin there and I couldn't a SO model done, then simply I did one. I can not draw all models (else I will delay much with the project). I'm compiling a few good models and changing textures, but now I'm happy because I have Perry now and my history can be done without only mentioned that else showing some missions from it. :)

How many components will there be on the perry. I really hope there is more than one hangar. :D

Perry is simply superb. It must have been difficult to cram all that curvyness into whatever poly count SO caps at :)

Nice job, all around. I look forward to your work.

Back