Read this before Reading Fall of the Flag

Dahan

Rear Admiral
Plywood Fiend and I have started a joint e-novel in dedication to the 15 years of Wing Commander.
This novel is something which I have been thinking for a long time.
I hope everyone enjoy reading this, as I hope this is a fitting story for all fans.
We request that you make comments on this threat and not on the Fall of the Flag Thread as we would like to keep that thread only for the comments-suggestions free to avoid complications.

In the meantime enjoy the fan fiction dedication

Dahan and Plywood Fiend

This novel might be in contradiction with some references. All of this is not intentional and all information gathered comes from the novels released, the info books from the games and from the Wing Commander websites.
We apologise for any discrepancies you may find in this fan fiction.
Like in the earlier entry this is a dedication fan fiction to Wing Commander and a different perspective of what may have happen to the Concorida.

Thank you for the first 100 (give or take a few) people who took time to read our e-fan fiction dedication.
Before we finalise and post chapter one for 'Fall of the Flag' we like to hear peoples comments about what they thought about this......

Kindest Regards
Plywood Fiend and Dahan

appologies for posting in the story thread will keep my posts here from here on out. in transferrence:

"and to the strains of dixie the students of the academy marched to war"

other than a couple of spelling errors from taggart, which getting a proper brogue to come across in writing is difficult at best, good opening

Chapter 3 for Fall of the Flag is posted up hope you all enjoy reading it

Dahan and Plywood Fiend

Chapter 4 is up.
Thanks for all who have read our e-Fan Fiction
Hope you like it so far!!

Dahan and Plywood Fiend

Before we post our last couple of chapters.
We like to hear some feedback on the fan fiction we created.
It would give us some thoughts and feelings on the story..
Thanks again to all our readers !!

Dahan and Plywood Fiend

Chapter 5 is up which has been due for some time due to time and personal commitments from both Plywood Fiend and I
We hope you enjoy the read

The last and final chapter/Epilogue of the Fall of the Flag is up.
This has taken Plywood Fiend and I a long time to do this and we thought it would be nice to celebrate Wing Commander Anniversary.
We like to thank those people who read the fan fiction and enjoy it.

Any comments to the fan fiction please leave them to this thread....
All the best folks!!

Back