Read this before reading Anthology

Dahan

Rear Admiral
Hello Wing Commander Fans and what not,
After much thought and consideration from people's feedback I have started a new fan fiction thread - Anthology

This thread I would hope works out will be a collection of short stories only, not ongoing fan fiction such as Holding the Line, Front Lines, Sins of the Father, 2628 - An officers beginning.

Everything in Anthology is all short stories, I hope that anyone is interested can post a short stories in the Anthology threat.

I would like anyone and everyone to leave comments in this thread NOT in the Anthology threat, so it would allow other reader to read all fan fiction and not being interrupted with comments in between I hope everyone will enjoy it

What can you put in Anthology?
- Well pretty much anything from a Wing Commander perspective. It could be war base, political thriller, romance, comedy, marines adventure, spy-based pretty much anything as long it is Wing Commander base...(well duh this is a wing commander fan site...is it not??? :p )

Cheers all and keep smiling!!! :D

Chapter One for Fall of the Flag is posted...
Thanks for everyone who has read this e-fan fiction

Dahan and Plywood Fiend

Chapter Two for Fall of the Flag is posted....
Thanks to all who has read what we have posted so far!!

Dahan and Plywood Fiend

I would like to invite all fan fiction writers to write any short stories and put them in the thread "Scotch Early Moments"
The thread was supposed to call Anthology but stuffed it up.
Any hoot if you have any short stories to share of the Wing Commander nature, whether it is Romance, Comedy, Thriller/Suspence, Drama bring em on I wuold love to see what people have to write...it might give people some inspiration and ideas to write some fan fiction

Back