RE Outbreak

Is there any fans of the Resident Evil Series out there. I sure would love to discuss the latest game due out in the USA this Tuesday.

I think Resident Evil Outbreak will be a descent enough game. And when you play for the first time who will you be playing as? I will be playing as either Mark or Kevin because they are the only two whom start out with a Gun.

I haven't had a chance to play any of the games, but the film gives Wing Commander a good run for it's money as worst sci-fi movie ever.

really? I myself quite enjoyed the movie as did my friends who had never played any Resident Evil games. And I've spoken to alot of Resident Evil fans at the Resident Evil site RE Horror and they enjoyed it. If it was so bad there wouldn't be a squel. I guess that's why Wing Commander didn't get a second movie please it wasn't enjoyable to the fans.

But Outbreak will be awesome the first Resident Evil game that you can actually go Online.

McGruff said:
I haven't had a chance to play any of the games, but the film gives Wing Commander a good run for it's money as worst sci-fi movie ever.

You're an idiot.

stanhatesyou.jpg

LeHah, McGruff, feel free to take this love-in y'all got going on to PM or e-mail.

Or you both will be getting the finger. As in the one that presses the "ban" button.

Eh, I'm done. No point in dragging that stuff out anyway.

Anyway, I was never a big RE fan. It's a fair game and RE2 was fun in it's day but I really disliked the puzzle aspect of the game.

Raptor leader said:
really? I myself quite enjoyed the movie as did my friends who had never played any Resident Evil games. And I've spoken to alot of Resident Evil fans at the Resident Evil site RE Horror and they enjoyed it. If it was so bad there wouldn't be a squel. I guess that's why Wing Commander didn't get a second movie please it wasn't enjoyable to the fans.

But Outbreak will be awesome the first Resident Evil game that you can actually go Online.

The movie was okay. It's not a classic compared to the original "Dawn of the Dead".
Just a shame that they never make PC ports for these cool games anymore.

Resident Evil started as a console game and it remains so. Just like Wing Commander started as a computer game. Besides I like the fact thats its console.

The puzzle sloving part isn't too hard if you think about it the only puzzle that I really hate is RE3's Water Check.

I was never really bothered with the puzzles. There was not much of a challenge for me, more of general frustration from having to run all over the level to pick up the pieces and managing to keep them on you with your other items.

The puzzels werent really bad - just an annoying addition when the game should just be about survival and zombies.

The most annoying puzzle I've had to mess with so far is that damn water sample in Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. I still have yet to solve it.

As for the movie, I thought it was okay, although it wasn't scary like it was originally supposed to be. The thing I hated the most about it was that I jumped twice during the stupidest shit. Not over zombies, the licker, anything that could be seen as scary, just crap like doors slamming...*sigh*...

Jacob I have the puzzel sloution to the water check. Just ask and I'll give you it. There are four possible ways it's random by sloving it is the same.

Brains...

I could talk about Resident Evil for awhile. The game I remember most enjoying was Resident Evil 2 on the Playstation. But after awhile I got really tired of it. That game is so stubborn in that it refuses to ever change. Because later I tried Resident Evil 0 on the Game Cube and was like, "What? I still need a stupid ink ribbon just to save my game?" And then you got all the red herbs and green herbs and those bugged my too. Really pretty graphics, but most of the game was just lame in my opinion. Bad voice acting and not to mention, I thought that game was hard as hell. It seemed like they tried to make it realistic by making it difficult to kill zombies and find ammo for shotguns. I hated how you could barely carry squat too. For all the realism they tried to achieve, they make it pretty hard to kick and punch and runaway when you need too. You know, people just don't hit walls and keep running into them. I'm not really looking forward to any new Resident Evil game unless they totally change the way you play it.

As for the movie, I was sorely disappointed in it. The acting was cheesy as hell. And none of it really struck any fear into it like the games once did. How come all those horror movies always have this raving techno music in them? And what really sucked were the zombies in the movie. They didn't have that creepy zombie look with the cataract eyes and all moaning brains. Instead they just looked like dirty people who needed a bath. And they hissed?!? Why did they hiss like snakes? Then at the end they show those super zombie creatures that were a marvel of special effects. I guess every movie must have its money shot at the end.

I'll tell you a good zombie movie was 28 Days Later. I know they weren't exactly zombies, but damn that was a good movie. They should make a game based on that. It would probably be really depressing though.

I was never interested in the games. I saw the movie, it was pretty good, but so incredibly predictable. For example, the mirrored hallway. The second I saw that I thought "Oh boy, the team is going to have some fun with a laser!" I'm sorry, but who the hell makes a full mirror hallway without a laser? If I was the team leader instead of that inept one they had, they probably could have all gotten out alive. My friend who had already seen it (and was showing it to me) kept asking me "are you sure you haven't seen this movie?" as I kept telling him what was going to happen. Hell, I started asking myself the same question, too.

I like how "NPCs" are just as retarded in the movies as they are in the games... it was fun watching them all die though.

Codename: Veronica had some shitty puzzles - but that could be because the game was plain shitty.

Back