RC Dralthi Takes to the Sky (November 1, 2011)

As a fellow RC enthusiast - I am mindboggled that you were able to make this thing fly, let alone maneuver - outstanding work. I can vouch that this was no easy task and you've done a superb job.

I would say this is my favourite update so far this year, but 2011 has been phenonamal - with the GoG stuff and the possiblity of a WC return, so this will have to be .... joint 1st favourite :) A thousand thumbs up and can't wait to see more.

As a fellow RC enthusiast - I am mindboggled that you were able to make this thing fly, let alone maneuver - outstanding work. I can vouch that this was no easy task and you've done a superb job.

I would say this is my favourite update so far this year, but 2011 has been phenonamal - with the GoG stuff and the possiblity of a WC return, so this will have to be .... joint 1st favourite :) A thousand thumbs up and can't wait to see more.
Wow! That is a nice compliment. Thank you.

Attachments

• painted_morningstar.jpg
    painted_morningstar.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 129
Hehe, it's probably a reference to the thing Google's easter egg is a reference to (Star Fox.)

When I was a teenager, I loathed that game - not because it was a bad game, but I knew some Starfox fanboys at school - and my pals would mock me for playing Wing Commander instead. Pffft, I'd say WC won the test of time outright.

Back