Rank changes lately...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpanty

Keen Commander
Okay, I don't mean to be sneaky, or mind other people's business... but... lately there's been a lot of ranking changes, demotions, temporary bans...

It's not strictly necessary of course, but since we're a big community here, and we (or at least I) like to know what's going on with our fellow WC fan-friends, I'd like to please ask the admins, whenever there's a major change in somebody's profile (e.g. somebody being banned or demoted), that it be announced in some way in a thread...

For example, I was wondering what happened to griffin and why he wasn't posting anymore, until I came up on that discussion between him and LOAF, and so I found out... but completely by accident.
But otherwise, how can we know if our friends are still on this board? :)

Right now for example (but that's just me being curious <G> ), I'm wondering why Quarto's isn't a moderator anymore, and why TC is back to cadet... :confused:

Not that it's any of your business, but there's only been one rank... (and that was over a month ago).

Gryphon wasn't banned, or even in a fight with anybody here... he just left.

TC is a cadet because the 'special' ranks were accidentally deleted this morning.

I know it's not any of my business... :)
So I guess there won't be any future threads explaining the rank changes... ah too bad...

BTW, I meant griffin, not gryphon... the guy that told you to "grow a brain of your own" or something like that...
In addition, I don't think gryphon left... he just didn't post since Tuesday... :)

[Edited by mpanty on 05-31-2001 at 17:13]

Ehh, I haven't banned anybody in a long long time, so whoever Griffon is, he's still around if he wants to be.

Think about it mpanty, if YOU were demoted, banned, or otherwise chastized, would you want a thread started that drew attention to the instance?

List of people demoted: Napoleon.

Now, count the number of people on that list...

(This thread is ended).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back