Random WC related notes, from the desk of Firebird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firebird

Spaceman
WC Threats/Insults:

1: If you kids don't shut up, we're going to New Detroit!
2: That boy's jump drive ain't working quite right.

Thoughts about WC universe:

1: Whoever designed the Epee should be forced to use it in combat!

I wonder...

1: if the Kilrathi had flea problems... or something equivalent of fleas. Lice problems come to mind as well. Why didn't confed just dump trillions of lice and fleas over all of Kilrah?
2: if anyone really looked forward to flying a Tarsus, or if it was always a "I'm gonna have this for three years at the most before I get a Galaxy!"
3: how the Kilrathi bathed. Assumably they used water, but look at all that hair! Why didn't we see more wet cats walking around, spending 8-10 hours of the day drying off after they cleaned themselves. Maybe they would have massive parties where they would all just take turns licking each other.
4: what Kilrathi births are like. I would think that they are loud... very very loud.
5: what Kilrathi procreation is like. I would think that it is loud... very very loud.

Please enjoy my random thoughts. If you would like to add appropriate material to any section, please feel free to do so.

I loved flying the rough-edged Tarsus. In fact, being able to play an underdog for as long as I wanted was what I most enjoyed about the game overall.

Originally posted by Firebird
1: if the Kilrathi had flea problems... or something equivalent of fleas. Lice problems come to mind as well. Why didn't confed just dump trillions of lice and fleas over all of Kilrah?
You ever tried catching that many fleas/lice? Alive? :D

I would hope in 600 some years of civilization we would be able to breed them in a contained structure and deploy them on a planet :)

Originally posted by Firebird
Why didn't confed just dump trillions of lice and fleas over all of Kilrah?

They actually did that once. That's why the Kilrathi in the WCM have no hair!!! :D :cool:

Why didn't confed just dump trillions of lice and fleas over all of Kilrah?

Why did you think Angel had a Perm in WC3? She was the delivery system for a small squad of Uber-fleas that were the REAL ones who destabilized kilrah right when the dud-tremblor bomb hit it. Blair got all the credit unfortunately. :D

..and the mastermind behind this plan was... Maniac! He is actually a Space-Marshall in disguise!

Heeh. Let's turn this thread into a discussion of incredibly stupid WC theories!

And the reason that the fleas took part in the war is because the Kilrathi were threatening the supercomputer that they had tricked mice (who are secretly extra dimensional creatures) into building while looking for the ultimate question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.

Of course, the victory over the Kilrathi never happened then, as did the entire Terran/Kilrathi war, as Earth was destroyed by Voghon's more than 600 years earlier.
Although perhaps the Infinite Improbability Drive can be used to explain the war happening anyway.

Yes, but how do the Neph fit into this?

I think some of the fleas jumped into another dimension just before Kilrah got blown and have been mutating and growing ever since. Then, they mutated into the Neph and jumped back to Kilrah with Unforgiven's INFINITE IMPROBABILITY DRIVE.

But how did the Midway defeat them?

This is fun.
:D

Simple, Midway defeated the uber-space fleas also known as the 'nephlim' with the help of her ultra-plasma destructo cannon thingie which was the ultimate development of the BUG ZAPPER. They couldn't stand its awesome picnic-protecting power.

Well, the Kilrathi are related to cats, and without the uber-fleas around to keep an eye on things...

The real reason that the Nephilim-fleas came back was to check on the mice, who had quit 'singing' to them shortly after the destruction of Kilrah.

Oh, I see. So they got toasted when they tried to destroy the Death Star with their tiny little X-wings? Didn't some Jedi-mice survive that?

Well, from what I hear, the few surviving remnants of the mighty mouse (pun intended...) civilization now live in abject fear, cowering the ruins of their once mighty civilization while telling tales about the day when they will once again rise to power!
And this time, they WILL bell the cat.
:D

You see, the Firrekans are harboring the mice; fellow prey have to stick together, you know. And the mice have been secretly breeding a new generation of "normal" Uber-flees (non-Neph), which they plan to use in conjunction with the Firrekan's new HR (Hair-Replacement)-modified Temblor bomb. Using their fairly friendly relationship with Confed as cover, the Firrekans would secretly send the Uber-flees along with all shipments of Fire Ale (kika-li), causing the complete nakedification of all haired and furred species. The Firrekans would then drop the HR bomb on any unsuspecting planets; the bomb would then shake the world not hard enough to destroy it, but so that it disrupts the nervous systems of all living on the planets so that they begin to grow feathers instead, beginning the dawn of a new Parakeet Empire!!!

This is fun! :D

At this point, the Kilrathi discovered that Kilrah was still under warranty and went to the Magratheans to complain. They explain that Kilrah was actually built by the Uber-fleas because they wanted to prove the mice wrong. The fleas believed the Answer was 41, not 42.
The Kilrathi were interfering with Kilrah's proper functioning, and so the fleas decided to use Confed to get rid of the Kilrathi, starting the war. They weren't exactly thrilled when they learned Confed had destroyed Kilrah while fighting the Kilrathi, so they decided to return in the form of Nephilim and kill us all.
Before that happened however, Tolwyn learned of all this, and went crazy over it. That turned out to be no problem, as Seether was easily beaten because he had forgotten where his towel was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back