Rachel creeps me out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ripper said:
Doesn't anyoe think that Finley is a bit of a chub?

She ain't that bad. I've seen worse.
Put it this way, I wouldn't be throwing that one back in the ocean without a second thought.
(geddit? chub, fishing, ocean?...ahem)

Minx? What the hell? Minx was odd-looking at best. Gimme Flint. She wasn't terribly flashy, but attractive if you're into that kind of thing, and a pretty decent flyer.

I still prefer Sparks, if we're talking technicians, though Finley at least didn't look as... worn out... as Rachel did. Though for pilots, I'd rather pursue Spirit rather than Minx or Flint. Pity she was engaged. :D

Judging by the way the votes are going... it appears a lot of people have no taste. ;)

Or else they like the idea of dating someone their mother's age, assuming the average age of the forum is like 15-18. I have no idea what to think, here...

This is quickly becoming a case for the shrinks...

* Desire after a maternal figure
* Delusional attraction to fictional characters
* Dysfunctional gender image
* ..the whole Freud/Adler body image & oedipal stuff...

- sounds like an expensive bill. I'd recommend Dr. K. Wright. :D

Haesslich said:
I still prefer Sparks, if we're talking technicians, though Finley at least didn't look as... worn out... as Rachel did. Though for pilots, I'd rather pursue Spirit rather than Minx or Flint. Pity she was engaged. :D

I hear you! Spirit was an old favorite of mine...

If we're goin for girls from any game, then Panther from WC4 would be one of my favorites. And the Intrepid Helmswoman, she was hot.

Good one! - Lt Sosa I believe?

edit: ok, forgot about the actual helmswoman on the Intrepid - the one that holds onto what can only be described as a giant sink plunger.

Haesslich said:
Judging by the way the votes are going... it appears a lot of people have no taste. ;)

Or else they like the idea of dating someone their mother's age, assuming the average age of the forum is like 15-18. I have no idea what to think, here...

Okay, I voted for Pliers, so what does that make me? Then again, spare me the answer... :p
Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought this voting asked for our favorite mechanic in the WC universe, not whom we'd like to date. :rolleyes: (I'd probably pick Stiletto for the latter, though. :D )

Haesslich said:

I don't think the average age has been 15-18 for a few years. That'd make the average CIC visitor no older than 4 years old when WC1 came out, 8 when WC3 released and 12 when the CIC opened (subtract 3 from those numbers if the average age were 15).

ChrisReid said:
I don't think the average age has been 15-18 for a few years. That'd make the average CIC visitor no older than 4 years old when WC1 came out, 8 when WC3 released and 12 when the CIC opened (subtract 3 from those numbers if the average age were 15).

I guess I'm the average visitor then, as I started playing WC 1 when I was 4. :p

Ill take dibs on Sosa. You guys can fight over the rest.

Ill also take dibs on a case of delicious Andy Capp's Hot Fries.

Cool, you are welcome to both of them. Sosa is skanky and Andy Capp's Hot Fries have enough monosodium glutimate to kill a Kilrathi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back