Quick suggestion the models...

U

Unknown Target

I know this has probably been brought up before, but could you add some more detail to the Wing Commander models? Say, add a couple bumps, a couple curves, or something? I know you're trying to keep it kosher, but a LITTLE bit of updating wouldn't hurt.

We are the developers of this mod, and our word is law. :p

But fear not, it will be three or four months at best until Volume1 is released, and a lot of things like textures, models and stuff will change. ;)
With the new implemented stuff like high res textures, glowmaps and other things will look even better that they do now. To lessen your concerns, here's the retextured version of the BW Caernavon class. The model is quite low poly but my textures make it look better(at least i think so :p )

How do you like it?

Attachments

• Caernavon2.jpg
    Caernavon2.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 113
I think it might look better if you centered the logo in the green stripe.. it looks sort of odd where it is

TC's right. And if I were you, I'd add a dark outline to the logo... dark green or black or something to that effect.

Update: This is the Confed version of the Caernaven. Due to some incident I had to drop my weekend vacation, and thought , shy don't you start with this? It's finally a high-res version with 1024x1024 textures. It's not quite finished, I'll have to add logos, a few warning signs and stuff, but the basic texture is done.

I've also attached two pics to show off with our glowmapping and new engine glows, how do you like it? :)

Attachments

• C3-1.jpg
    C3-1.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 71
  • C1-1.jpg
    C1-1.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 60
  • C2.jpg
    C2.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 58
Back