question i hope someone can answer me.....

Flash

Spaceman
ok now i have both wc3 and 4 no in 3 i plaed the whole game to the point that i am suposed to bloew up the kalrathe and all and like i blow up hobes and all then i go to the next fight and i keep playing and it goes and goes and i never get a chance to blow up kalra and all is there something i am not doing right or is it the game?

before you autopilot to the nav point where you fight Hobbes you have to cloak. Or else you fight an endless wave of fighters. Before you autopilot, cloak your fighter.

ok thanks thats what i did wrong. ok after that what do i do when i cloak then go to autopilot??

you arrive at the nav point, decloak and kick some ass!:) But i hear if you taunt Thrakhath and Hobbes a bit before you decloak they say some funny things.

After you beat them though you are clear to go to Kilrah. Once on the planet head towards the nav point and then drop the bomb! ITs a bit of a long trip on Kilrah though so dont get impatient.

But you can go Cloaked and fly above the trench !!!! with full AB in slide mode, you have infinity fuel !!!!
Kilrah in pieces in 2 min. max.

[Edited by Ghost on 07-01-2001 at 23:52]

I thought you could only use the cloak once. How do you point your ship in the right direction during autoslide?

after the FMV of the entering in kilrah, press C to cloack and later the N fot the nav cross of the mark where you must drop the T-Bomb, you must evade only a few mountains and can insult the Ekapshi and they don´t know where you are !!!

System resets when you move from space to atmosphere and vice versa. That's why you can use cloak twice.

But even with afterburn/slide, I think it takes a bit longer than two minutes.

Interesting that it's over 200 000 klicks, when Earth's diameter is something like 50 000, I think.

Hey, I overlook everything, but I think the distance to the Kilrah bullsye thing was picked up on in WC4.123106. :)

Never thought about the distance to the Kilrah drop until now... STOP RUINING THE GAME FOR ME!!! :D

Now all I need to know is how to get WC3 running in Windows. Was going to show my beloved just exactly how evil her cats are :D

I found the Trench Run on the Dea- er, on Kilrah - to be rather disappointing, actually. The slow speed and the distance were very anti-climatic.

Ships slow to something like a half-click per second when they enter an atmosphere... this is mentioned in End Run. And we really *don't* need to explain the meaning of KPS relative again, do we <G>?

Yeah, but it didn't feel like half a klick per second... I mean, half a klick per second is still pretty damned fast ;).

Originally posted by Ghost
(...) and can insult the Ekapshi and they don´t know where you are !!!
You really like fooling around, don't ya? :)
Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
And we really *don't* need to explain the meaning of KPS relative again, do we <G>?
Flash would perhaps be interested, he's new after all...
And *I* might be interested as well, didn't really grasp it the first time (sorry :D)...

[Edited by mpanty on 07-02-2001 at 09:59]

Originally posted by Quarto
I found the Trench Run on the Dea- er, on Kilrah - to be rather disappointing, actually. The slow speed and the distance were very anti-climatic.

What the hell is so anti-climatic about running/hiding from the Ekapshis?

Back