Query for Tolwyn

Infidel

Spaceman
Greetings,

I've been a long time lurker and WC aficionado (date back to WC1 and the original WC clubs on Prodigy, good lord its been nearly 15 years!), and have recently had my interest in the universe rekindled. The Saga product looks excellent, and I am wondering if, this late in the game, there is any way in which I can contribute.

My talents fall on the design and writing side of things - game design being something I do professionally. I'd be most interested in helping out in any way possible - writing, mission design, you name it.

Cheers,

--Infidel--

Welcome to the boards, Infidel! Glad to have you here.

I'm not Tolwyn, just one of his minions... err, mission writers, but I think we might still need voice actors, especially for older parts (capship skippers, for example).

Tolwyn can definitely tell you more about this, though.

Moonsword said:
Welcome to the boards, Infidel! Glad to have you here.

I'm not Tolwyn, just one of his minions... err, mission writers, but I think we might still need voice actors, especially for older parts (capship skippers, for example).

Tolwyn can definitely tell you more about this, though.

Mission programmer = you
Mission writer = me, Viper

Er, sorry. I would have called you a script writer, personally, though, so I wasn't claiming your role, at least, I wasn't trying to.

My apologies for the confusion.

Back