Prophecy sceenshot

Shooter

Rear Admiral
Need help ,
Does anybody have a screenshot of the wormhole-Deveraux scene in Prohecy ?
Thanks.

No - but you can make your own screenshot. Just press printscreen and the game will automatically save screenshots to your Prophecy directory.

The movie screenshots are kinda grainy; wish they had done a WCP DVD, eh? Well, maybe not... what happened to all those DVD-ROM games that were supposedly the wave of the future? *mumble mumble* I think just about everyone has a DVD-ROM now anyway... I'd buy into the format, even it just meant not swapping 9 CDs during install.

Anyway, I'm getting off the point... there's a higher resolution version of the Deveraux-wormhole thingie, I believe in the credit sequence, maybe for WCSO. In any case, if you're going to take a screenie, that's probably a better choice. Also, if the Windows screenshot feature doesn't work there, you can probably grab it using HyperSnap.

You might be able to extract it directly from the game files, but I'm not quite sure if the tools for converting the image format are available for that, and it's kinda more hassle than it's worth.

There's a WCP DVD out there - it was completed but never released. There hasn't really been much interest in DVD gaming... probably because of all the confusing company-specific standards that were introduced at the beginning.

I've come close - I would bet that I'll get my hands on a copy at some time in the near future. I've spent a lot of energy coming up empty on this WC2 SNES thing recently, though (G)

What, don't you remember how to get to the weapons cache? I must have run across it in my first few hours of play. It's right behind that asteroid base in the same system as--whoops, almost spoiled it for you.

A bit more seriously, though, I recall someone wondering what had happened (in Righteous Fire) to that Exploratory Services chick that doesn't try to screw you over (for once) in Privateer. A quick look through the dialogue file revealed that she had been replaced by Vincent, or some thug like that. So no, she definitely doesn't exist in Righteous Fire, if anyone was wondering.

I was playing the SNES WC earlier today . . . wow . . . the only redeeming quality (IMO, anyway) was the fact that it was, in fact, WC. After having played WC1 on pc, the SNES version . . well . . sucks.

But what about the SNES version of WC2? Not that I care either way, since I've never owned a console (that's right, folks: not a single one).

SNES WC2 would have been significantly different - it was done from the ground up by a different team. The people I've spoken to claim it was designed with a more 'arcade' sort of gameplay... instead of trying to exactly emulate PC WC1, as the original SNES title did.

This, incidentally, was what made WC3 3DO so great - that it was a different game instead of poor copy of the PC version.

(SNES WC2 would also have been the first WC with colored comms! Neat.)

WC3DO ended up being the first then, right? I greatly preferred the colored comms of WC3DO than the green comms of WC3 PC. It also seems that the comm vid quality in WC3DO was scores above the PC. Then again, all the video in the 3DO version seemed a vast improvement.

<EDIT> Tis amazing how every 'WC3DO' lines up in a neat, little column.

Yup, WC33DO was first. Personally, I think the green comms have an atmospheric value... but it was pretty darned cool seeing them in color for the first time. :)

Hey, green is a color. :) You know what George Washington said: You can have your comms in any color you want, as long as it's green.

Back