Prophecy Mission 2 Crash Problems

Shaft

Spaceman
With on the 2nd mission in prophecy after all the aliens and killed and you help Maniac. I go to auto pilot and then when I come out one of my wingmen says something and then I get kick out of the game. I can't get past this point. Can anyone help me because I really want to play this game. I downloaded the Prophecy patch from 3Dfx website but that just made the game look better not get me past this point. Please help and thanks.

Shaft said:
With on the 2nd mission in prophecy after all the aliens and killed and you help Maniac. I go to auto pilot and then when I come out one of my wingmen says something and then I get kick out of the game. I can't get past this point. Can anyone help me because I really want to play this game. I downloaded the Prophecy patch from 3Dfx website but that just made the game look better not get me past this point. Please help and thanks.

You sure you got the right patch? It shouldn't actually improve quality AFAIK. Try the voodoo patch that is located here, in the file section

cff said:
You sure you got the right patch? It shouldn't actually improve quality AFAIK. Try the voodoo patch that is located here, in the file section

What patch should I download and what is AFAIK?

Back