Prophecy High Rez patch won't install

HurriKane

Spaceman
I'm on windows vista 32. The secret ops high rez patch works great. for some reason I can't get the high rez patch for prophecy to work. I copied all those files from the cds (data.tre, gf.tre, gf2.tre, and gf3.tre) and it locks up and crashes on install. I tried turning off account control to see if it was getting blocked by that, but still no go. Please help a fellow Pilot out! Thanks!

Is Prophecy locking up or the patch? Have you tried putting compatibility mode on the installer before you run it?

Prophecy runs fine on install and play without compatibility on. It's the patch that keeps crashing and I don't know why. I tried doing the compatibility for the patch but still no luck. I am totally lost why the Hi Rez patch works fine on SECRET OPS, but not PROPHECY. Any ideas?

The vista fix .... fixed the problem! Although I noticed the blue helmet lines are off centered. Is there anyway to fix this? I don't have to turn off the cockpit struts do I? Thanks for all your help guys!

Attachments

• prophecyprob.jpg
    prophecyprob.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 181
That was just a bug with the patch. There are several versions of the program floating around... I believe it's been fixed before.

Back