Prophecy GBA

Do you think of buying

  • WCP for the GBA?

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • a GBA just to play WCP?

    Votes: 10 43.5%
  • you'll see it when the game hopefully comes out

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • what is WCP?

    Votes: 1 4.3%

  • Total voters
    23

iCe

Vice Admiral
Simple thread i suppose:

do you plan to but wcp gba, or to buy a gba just to play it?
 

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
I already have a GBA with the TV-out thing (which I bought to play Commander Keen:~() -- if I can find a place that'll put an Afterburner on for me I'll buy a second one for WCP.

I'll sure as heck buy WCP, though. I'll buy like ten copies the day it comes out.
 

vax

Spaceman
I was going to buy WCP for GBA just to have as a collectors piece, but now I'm thinking about buying a GBA for WCP. They're pretty cheap anyways.
 

LeHah

212 Squadron - "The Old Man's Eyes And Ears"
I got my GBA when they said they're coming out with a 'pesudo-sequel' to my favorite PSX game "Final Fantasy Tactics". Right now, the only GBA game I own is the Tactics Ogre game and a GBC Zelda game.

I'm very impressed with the GBA though! I hope it's around for a while.
 

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
I'm very impressed with the GBA though! I hope it's around for a while.

Yeah, I would hate for it to go the way of all those other forms of electronic devices which magically disappear!
 

Ladiesman^

Spaceman
Originally posted by LeHah
I got my GBA when they said they're coming out with a 'pesudo-sequel' to my favorite PSX game "Final Fantasy Tactics". Right now, the only GBA game I own is the Tactics Ogre game and a GBC Zelda game.

I'm very impressed with the GBA though! I hope it's around for a while.

That's it? I buy used games at Funcoland, simply because their cheaper. I've got Super Mario Advance 2, Mario Kart, and Mortal Kombat. Only those because very few other games out for it at the moment appeal to me (I want Castelvania, Megaman, and a few others, but GBA games take a backseat to everything else)
 

LeHah

212 Squadron - "The Old Man's Eyes And Ears"
Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Yeah, I would hate for it to go the way of all those other forms of electronic devices which magically disappear!

CD-I anyone?
 
Originally posted by Bandit LOAF


Yeah, I would hate for it to go the way of all those other forms of electronic devices which magically disappear!

You laugh... But know ye not the power of the evil electronics faerie? She hath ta'en my television remote to the furthest reachest of the techno-faerie land, the expanse of which mortals have yet to comprehend. Fear that which dwells beneath your lazy boy! Scorn not the creatures that dwell between thy couch cushions, else they shall reak revenge upon thee!

...

Sorry about that. I haven't the foggiest what came over me.
 
Originally posted by Bandit LOAF


CI-I will live forever and ever because of its *brilliant* infomercial.

Aw cheese, now I'm even talking like you:(
The CD-I will live forever due to it's painfully bad but incredibly sought-after Zelda games.
 

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
Sought after? Pttth, I can buy and sell a dozen of those before lunch! Lunch! And I eat lunch really early!

Now, Hotel Mario, that was cool!*

* = (I assume, at least, given that it's Mario in a Hotel)*2

*2 = (I assume, given that the name is 'Hotel Mario')
 
Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Sought after? Pttth, I can buy and sell a dozen of those before lunch! Lunch! And I eat lunch really early!

Now, Hotel Mario, that was cool!*

* = (I assume, at least, given that it's Mario in a Hotel)*2

*2 = (I assume, given that the name is 'Hotel Mario')

Yes, but for how much would you buy them?
 

Starkey

Avenging Rooster
Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
One point twenty-one gigawatts?!

Better plug it to a can of plutonium then... or hold it up in an open field during a thunderstorm. :D
 

Viper61

Spaceman
Originally posted by Starkey


Better plug it to a can of plutonium then... or hold it up in an open field during a thunderstorm. :D

Or have a handy clock tower laying around somewhere :)

Cya
 
Top