Progress Report

Milatry

Petty Officer
I am just look for an understanding if the next chapter is almost finished? and look to understand why I can't use the ship for this game in secret ops it all was tells me theres a file missing even when I put all the file in it?

Quarto

Unknown Enemy
No, the next chapter is not almost finished. Unfortunately, at this point we are no longer even certain whether episode 4 will be finished this year (although I still hope we can achieve this).

As for using the ships in Secret Ops, you have to include files not just from the /ships folder, but also from /mesh and /mat. If the game is telling you that there is a file missing, it's also telling you which file is missing - just read the error notice and you'll work out the problem.

Milatry

Petty Officer
I put all the files in all them everything I extract from Standoff and it still says that I'm missing something.

Milatry

Petty Officer
sorry about that but it says when I try to fly a Raptor it says (Iff::Iff open file 'mat/00050004.mat ' not found and not optional) when I try the Ferret it says (LanguageManager::loadsection: no section <(null)> found for language <English> in file<pilots\freyers) I havent tryed all the ships but thats what I get form these.

Quarto

Unknown Enemy
So, in the case of the Raptor at least, it's missing mat/00050004.mat. In the case of the Ferret, it doesn't seem to be missing anything, but it appears that you've done something else wrong with the mission in which you're trying it.