Programming Joytick Buttons (Win XP)?

THE_WUQKED

Spaceman
Programming Joystick Buttons (Win XP)?

Does anyone of you know a program which allows you to change your Joystick Buttons through Windows? So that I can change my Joystick Button 3 to the Keyboard's "Enter" key, for example. - I mean just like the Microsoft Sidewinder Software does. I would use that, cause I have got a MS Precision Pro anyway and have got that Software, BUT it doesn't work under Windows XP for me :( (Yep, typically MS: Their own software doesn't work together with another Software they made ;) ) And I was unable to find a new version of MS software - guess they don't support it anymore :(
So do you know such a proggy that works under Win XP, too? Would be great :D
Thx in advance.

Hmm. That is strange. No one knows a proggy to programm the Joystick the way I mentioned? I once found another tool to do that, but it was for Windows 9x only and worked quite bad, so I think there is one out there, but google didn't help me to find it :( - Shouldn't be too difficult to programm anyway, but cause I'm no programmer, I can't do that :(

I've tested the program and it works great with WC1 and Wc2 :D - Ok, some minor problems with WC5, but according to the Readme the Jap. version got that, fixed, too. - And only thing I can't use (which is understandable, imo) are "roll ship" with z-Axes (or what ever they are) and speed-control. But I have got more than enough buttons anyway, so I added "+" and "-" to two seperate Joytick-Buttons ;)
So once again, thx a lot for that link :D

Back