Privateer

Lance Casey

Spaceman
astroids

hey guys so u know its easier than u think to avoid those rocks u could practally fly in a straight line with burners blasting in short bursts

Has anyone else tried the Privateer Remake beta? I've been testing it for a few weeks now, and it's frigging awesome. Admittedly, there are some differences, and it's not quite the same, but it's still a very good game that runs perfectly in XP, and has a great dose of the privateer feel.

overmortal said:
Has anyone else tried the Privateer Remake beta? I've been testing it for a few weeks now, and it's frigging awesome. Admittedly, there are some differences, and it's not quite the same, but it's still a very good game that runs perfectly in XP, and has a great dose of the privateer feel.

Never heared about it before. Is it just a rehash with the same graphics that runs on XP or something original as well?

Split off from "Oxford & New Detroit Landing Platforms." Don't reply to old threads.

Lance Casey said:
hey guys so u know its easier than u think to avoid those rocks u could practally fly in a straight line with burners blasting in short bursts

Sometimes older technology is great because of its limitations (imagine those exploring missions without this...we'd actually have to fight the kats!)

It's actually even easier, you just need to hold tab pressed and yank the stick back and forth. Voilá, you cleared the rock field.

Where can we find this Priv reloaded?

I like new oxford :)

That's strange. I don't recall posting on this thread. I thought I made that comment in response to the thread about the Oxford and New Detroit screenshots thread.

Shipgate said:
That's strange. I don't recall posting on this thread. I thought I made that comment in response to the thread about the Oxford and New Detroit screenshots thread.

It's almost like someone split that topic off into a new thread.

Someone like KrisV.

If only he'd posted a note in this thread explaining that.

Oh, wait...

Back