Privateer problems..

LanceKnight

Spaceman
Hello,now i know this isn't the tech forum but i feel i would get a better responce here.. Ok i just got Privateer gold edition and i have a problem. I can't run it at all, i can't even install it. when the auto run comes up i click on install and it doesn't do anything. then i go to dos and type in E:\install (E being my CD-rom) and it says invailed drive. i had the floopy version awhile back but i kept having the jemm errors and that other one. Also is there anyway to get my Microsoft flightstick pro to work? i think it won't work either..

i know pretty much nothing about dos and im pretty sure i have no drivers in dos.

can anyone help?

thank you

I could answer that... but I only answer tech support questions in the tech support forum.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

i did leave the same message on the tech forum but no one seemed to reply.. so if you would be so kind to reply to that message i would be very pleased...

thank you.

It normally takes about a day for anyone to respond to the tech support messages (posting two doesn't help
smile.gif
) as there are only a few people that have the knowledge to help effectively.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Last edited by a moderator:
An answer can take some time, be patient... and if you cant get an answer at the tech board, i think you dont will get one here either.

------------------
Only a complete fool is absolutely sure about what he says
Are you absolutely sure about this?
Yes, i am...i mean...do'h

Back