Privateer now available for Win 7

whodares2

Spaceman
Forgive me if this has been mentioned once before somewhere, but if not. Wing Commander Privateer is now available for dirt cheap at GOG.com. Here is a link.

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/wing_commander_privateer

The game has been released with full compatibility with modern OS's. I expect other Wing Commander games will follow within the following months. GOG tends to release one to two games a week.

All of GOG's games are DRM free and you don't have to be online or do anything to get it running; just download and install and enjoy.

Cheers.

I think it might have been once or twice on the front page the last few days :p

Check it out...Friday was "Privateer Day" at the CIC.

Got that! And plan on getting any other WC title but Priv2. Priv2 is not a WC by any means.

Cheers,

Personally I wouldn't get my hopes up about that, GoG don't have a history of making new patches for games, something that has got them in hot water with (for instance) interstate76. Still, would be good to get a copy!

Got that! And plan on getting any other WC title but Priv2. Priv2 is not a WC by any means.

:eek:

If you're a true fan, and you want to send EA a message, I suggest you buy it even if you don't want to play it - for the sake of a few dollars it's worth it to show support for the Wing Commander name.

I forwarded a link to the GoG Privateer page to all 650 people in my address book, half of them won't even be interested in computer gaming, but many I went to school with will remember Wing Commander.

Back