Privateer 1: Last mission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by mpanty

I hate countdowns in games(...)

Me too, but rather for the reasons Arcadian named. I always try to find everything out and that's hard with a timelimit. Besides: "Only fools rush in"... :)

I would say that "Ecco Junior" is by far the best Dolphin game of all time.

Originally posted by Pedro
You are kidding right LOAF?
That nasty piece of software I got ripped off for at £5 :)

Ohwell, best games for my DC were Shenmue, CODE Veronica, and Confidential Mission IMO :)

Ahh :) But not the DC version :p

And in MM that REALLY isn't a problem, you can find anything, your overall gametime is infinite, its just you can only play for a certain amount of time at once, I think it was about an hour

if you think that MM was bad... then check out the *new* version planned for GameCube... *shudder* It looks like South Park!!!

Anyone here every played the rarest (and best) game for SNES ever? It's called Crono Trigger, made by the same people who did SoM and Final Fantasy (Squaresoft), and it totally kicks. This game is so good you can't even find it on eBay. :)

A few months ago I saw a TV commercial for a PSX game called Crono Cross; it looked like a sequel to Crono Trigger. Anyone played it?

I've played a better [arguabily of course, it's all a matter of taste] snes game, it's called 'Umi Hara Kawa Se' . There was also a sequel released on the playstation. It was one insane game. You play as a girl with a fishing line that she uses as a grappling hook, as well as a weapon against giant fish. It's a great action/puzzle game , about the only game I feel was trully on par with the original lemmings. probably hard enough to find so much as a rom of it though seeing it was only released in japan.

pssst. Ramgpage. Chrono cross is a sequal to chrono trigger, and if you want to get chrono trigger for the PSX go get the Final Fantasy Chronicles PSX game. It's a bundle of FF 4/2 (Japanese/American). It's got some anime scenes added to it, and some new play features.

Originally posted by Rampage3051
Anyone here every played the rarest (and best) game for SNES ever? It's called Crono Trigger, made by the same people who did SoM and Final Fantasy (Squaresoft), and it totally kicks. This game is so good you can't even find it on eBay. :)
"Rarest"? You can find it quite easily as a ROM game for a SNES emulator...
As a matter of fact, I have it... and it's not bad at all... :)

Though the ROM version I got is bugged, so there's a door that should be open later in the mountains that is not.... :(
Can't go further...

Cool, where can I get it? I only ever got to the 2nd alternate age you go to (where it looks like there's been nuclear winter), and it's been forever since I last played it, so I'm sorry but I can't remember any door in the mountains. Still, I haven't even seen the game for rent in Blockbuster or any other video store, much less for sale anywhere.

A friend had a US import of Chrono Trigger, but I could never get into it. Loved Secret of Mana, but just couldn't get into Chrono Trigger. Guess it didn't have anough of that Fantasy style ... although, I always hated Final Fantasy too - I guess it was more like FF than Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore, of Sienken Densetsu.

As for the new Zelda game - I don't really care about them turning it into a paper style as long as the game plays FAST... like Killer Instinct (the original), or SoulBlade/SoulCalibur did/do.

Kris... is suggesting to do a search on the net, without linking to any site, considered "warez"? My.... :rolleyes:

mpanty, anything that Kris might be able to twist and completely take out of context is considered breaking the rules if he doesn't like you. Don't worry, I get the same treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back