Pre-WC1

Pre-WC

Melbourne! Where have you been all of my life? Alright, guess that's a little exaggerated but heck yes, there are lots of people out there that still want a Wing Commander MUSH to pop up. If you and your mates are working on one I know of a couple of MUSH where many of the players of the older WC MU* ran off to after the others shut down for one reason or another. I'm sure that you could get an excellent turnout for your MUSH and it will take just a little bit of advertising. I hope that you go ahead with your project and keep it moving alon, as I, and many others that I know and have recently spoken to are dying for a Wing Commander MUSH revival. If it's not too much to ask, keep me posted? I could help out if need be also, and know others that may be interested in doing the same.

-LordKilrah

how close is your mush to coming online? I played on Wing Commander: Red Horizon, and it was the best hspace mush out there in my opinion. I'll definately check the place out when it opens, what's the addy and port number?

hey lord kilrah, it's me hunter. Definately going to have to pick up where I left off shooting down furballs, and taking kilrathi princes up on their open challenges for duels, hehe. Going to have to represent some old school RH hspace skills.

For most clues on life beyond the everyday military, check out Wedge's Privateer script. Some of the conversation in Privateer, particularly the bartenders, give You clues about society. Also a lot fot ehc cmmodities for sale are indicators of the passtimes and troubles people have.

As far as hand held weaponry goes I believe mostly the marines are using a railgun type device, which sends basically metal file shards at amazing velocities using a magnetic field. Excellent energy transfer i e armor penetration and very low recoil. I envision this being the main armament in the WC universe but there are laser type weapons as well.

I thought the standard Confed Marine weapon was the semi-auto laser rifle.

Other weapons include:
Drakon Sniper Rifle (Probably like a Barret .50 caliber, supposedly can "take down a Vegan sabertooth at a mile.")
Mass driver flechette thingy (Like a shotgun. Shoots out a lot of flechettes)
Neutron Mini-gun (Fast rate of fire, heavy)

And the standard secondary gear, which sometimes includes Kilrathi claw knives.

Well, they had boxing back then, so sayeth Action Stations.

Back