Power distribution question.

Shipgate

Rear Admiral
In WC4, sometimes when I'm taking off and rearrange the power distribution the shield power is higher than it normally is. By about a fifth of a full bar. While I like having the extra power to distribute, it's still strange. I guess this is probably just a bug or something. But does anyone else ever notice that?

One of my favorite things is trying to get the ships in WC1/2 to go over their maximum rated speed. Usually they were a kps or two below, but I think I got them up to 07 over the set value by moving around just right a few times.

ChrisReid said:
One of my favorite things is trying to get the ships in WC1/2 to go over their maximum rated speed. Usually they were a kps or two below, but I think I got them up to 07 over the set value by moving around just right a few times.
Tell me how you did that! :D

Yeah, you just have to squeeze out the speed. It's a great great feature. You have to make very slight soft adjustments to your controls. A bit in one direction to inch it up to 421kps, a slight bump back to 423, maybe a bit up or down real quick to get up to 424 and so on. And if you make the wrong move, it's down to 419. But when you get a good handle on the ships, it's really fun to see how much over you can take them.

Back