Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Renegade humans wanting to over throw Confed

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Don't care, just so a new game comes out soon

Votes: 18 36.0%

• Total voters
WC-based FPS

Originally posted by Bob McDob
Hell yeah! Westwood's doing it with C&C...why can't the tattered, shredded remnants of what was once Origin do it too?

Because they have more self-respect than that?

Yeah, that was it! Thanks Shane/junior. And I'd probably be able to see that happening assuming the Nephilim are the Star Gods or something of the sort. (Assuming they would be some sort of Steltek knock off or something.) After all, didn't they say they would come back once the Kilrathi had been defeated? If they have such a sophisticated sensor, then that doesn't necessarily mean that only Kilrah was under observation. It might have checked many of the surrounding systems as well.

Yeah, they could have detected the destruction of Kilrah at long range years later from a craft in a system a few light-years away, and found out that it was not a natural phenomenon. They could have sent that first bug fleet to go check it out. I'd think that's a bit more plausable than the 'extremly farsighted bugs' theory. I don't know.

I'm thinking...has anyone seen Tron...I mean LOTR?

?? The evil nephilim are really mutilated Kilrathi under the power of the spirit of Sivar And sivar is looking to return to power over the universe, which was made possible by the distruction of Kilrah... but a lone fighter pilot holds unknowingly the key to the fate of the universe and the ultimate destruction of sivar...:D

Originally posted by AD
Here I found it!

>> . <<

:D

Though I know that was a very simple and stupid joke, I found it incredibly funny. I am just in such a mood at the moment... [Note the at the moment ;) ]

Originally posted by mpanty
Does that mean you're feeling stupid at the moment? ;)
I felt like being in the mood for stupid jokes at that moment, so that may classify me as being stupid at that moment. :)

Now I am feeling a bit stupid too because I have a very annyoing cold which makes me do stupid things. It's a mighty cold...

As long as it's only a lapse in sanity and not a lapse in sanitation!:)

Back