Poll -- take two

Who is the WCU project leader; And, who should have the final say on what goes in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
uh... no offence intended but.... well just keep the dilbert speak away from me, ok? have it around all you want if it makes you happy, just don't try to use it on me. Meaning: If you want me to work on something specific (right now I want to do some debugging, and add proper logic for mines and minefields) you're going to have to tell me in plain English (Also Spanish or Italian are acceptable). Anyone telling me that I must follow something like "3. DETAILED PROJECT DELIVERABLES" will be summarily given a PHB haircut and a frontal lobotomy. :p

No offence intended on this side either, spirit - it's just us desk jockeys' way of trying to be as cool as pilot country.

It seems like crouton has picked up the coordination role, and I'm directing all my draffle at him (her?). Obviously someone who speaks my language.

So, in plain talk: Simplemente enciéndase.
Just go on doing what you did all the time, because you're doing a good job. It might happen that someone wants to know what you have done, and what you want to do next - but I guess that's happening all the time anyway.

Not a problem! Again, if you want me to work on this or that first, whatever floats your zeppelin. Just don't tell me in adminispeak because I won't understand it.

Actually, it was mor a strategy to stop the infighting. Pour lots of heavy content into a critical situation, and usually people forget what they were arguing about, becaise they see problems,
problems...
PROBLEMS!!

But there are not many.
The only thing that remains for me to ask is: There has been some agreement yesterday in IRC or elsewhere about who's responsible for what - so could anyone pleeeze publish that? Or are there still open points to discuss?

i don't think that i've read anywhere, where LOAF has stated that's the way things are going. the poll shows him ahead.

dan_w said:
Interesting! I'm accused of being "inflamatory" at a thread I never replied to even once!
So, charlieg, you think that posting lies will make you many friends?
Well, I guess "people" like you might like you better...
I suppose it's irrelevant now, but I just wanted to clear up that I wasn't lying - I didn't directly say that you posted in that thread (which is where the warring started) although I can see that it could be construed from my (poor) wording. My 'obnoxious' comment was referring to the messages you posted in this thread, which I referenced so those can't be lies.

Er. That's it. Nothing to see here. :)

charlieg said:
I suppose it's irrelevant now, but I just wanted to clear up that I wasn't lying - I didn't directly say that you posted in that thread (which is where the warring started) although I can see that it could be construed from my (poor) wording. My 'obnoxious' comment was referring to the messages you posted in this thread, which I referenced so those can't be lies.

Er. That's it. Nothing to see here. :)

Ahem...nice to post that, are you expecting him to be able to reply anytime soon? Try again in 7 days or so...

I'm pretty sure I told you jackasses to knock off the "retro" crap.

(spiritplumber: And I'm asking you to either reply, or delete, not both as it's confusing).

criticalmass said:
Actually, it was mor a strategy to stop the infighting. Pour lots of heavy content into a critical situation, and usually people forget what they were arguing about, becaise they see problems,
problems...
PROBLEMS!!

Right now my main problem is getting some subunits to behave nicely as far as collisions go without having to touch vegastrike.exe , this will be used for mines and minefields. The other thing is that the art aspect needs a ton and a half of work and I can't do it because I don't really go beyond stick figures...

criticalmass said:
The only thing that remains for me to ask is: There has been some agreement yesterday in IRC or elsewhere about who's responsible for what - so could anyone pleeeze publish that? Or are there still open points to discuss?

As I understand it:

* I will work on whatever I feel is necessary.
* LOAF feels he must be at least nominally in charge, so let's let him and be done with it.
* LOAF is the arbiter for anything related to canon. WCU will be less strict on interpretation than Priv Remake, but when there IS information from canon sources, it will be used.
* Canon compliance on little details (e.g. drayman turrets) will be dealt with after we have a complete framework.
* Anyone is welcome to sign up for a slice of the TODO file and, well, do it :)

spiritplumber said:
Not bad, but it's a little mild, you should try the hot sauce you can get here :)

My other post pushed Dan over the egde, so i figured i had to be nicer this time. :eek:

To who ever edited kilolima post and baned him. This forum is just reinforcing the consernes expressed by the people over here. At the very freaking least put this post was deleted on (date) and do NOT change the content. If you have something to say, say it in your own name. If you delete a post dont bother replying to it.

Back