Poll for Paper Commander: What's next?

Which the paper model that you want that it is made available soon?

• Wing Commander III/IV Arrow 1/200 scale

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Wing Commander Armada Gladius 1/200 scale

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Wing Commander Prophecy/Secret Operations - Plunkett Cruiser 1/5000

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Wing Commander Prophecy/Secret Operations - Shrike 1/200

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Wing Commander Standoff - Stiletto - 1/200 and 1/72

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Wing Commander Standoff - Venture - 1/200

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Péricles

Paper Commander
Friends!

I am making a small poll, to know of the community, which is the next paper model that you want Papercommander to make available. They are listed the ships that consist inside of WIP of the site.

The two more voted for will be them made available in chronological order.

Remenber 15 days for voting...

Cheers! Péricles

As much as I like seeing Armada (and Priv) ships gets their due credit, a Plunkett model sounds awesome. The Venture also sounds cool.

I gotta vote for the Plunkett, since Dave Plunkett, the artist who created the original 3D model, wants to see it.

Edit: I agree with Eder, below, that all the options are awesome. My runners-up are probably the Armada Gladius and the Standoff Stilletto, mosty because I love flying those ships in their respective games.

Well, all the options are awesome. IMHO the Shrike is the best looking post-WC2 fighter sized ship, and the Plunkett is just plain bad-ass.

I voted for the Venture though, because it probably got the least flight time of them all in the actual games.

Thank you for the votes people! I am twisting for Stiletto and for Venture. The models of Shrike and of Plunkett they are already printed awaiting assembly tests... ;)

That is great news -- I voted for the Shrike... I bet Sean Murphy would get a kick out of seeing his bomber design in paper form!

Winners: Plunkett and Venture

Well friends!

I would like to thank the votes in this pool. And announcing the results. The model already on a test bench at the moment is the Plunkett. There was a tie between the Arrow and the Venture. I solved then use as a criterion for desempate the fact that there is a kit of Arrow available then the second model winner and Venture. So here a few days when the construction of the post Plunkett!

Thank you!

Pericles

Just this slightly larger one I believe:

plunkett1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Slightly off topic here but if you were to get all the WC 2 era ships built, someone could, in theory, convert the rules from TacOps from hexes into inches. This would enable said person to construct all the ships themselves and then be able to convert their friend who is very opposed to the idea of hex gaming, but enjoys table top games such as Warhammer... just saying. :)

Back