Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up

TopGun

Vampire Ace
This thread is intended for me to show my joy that the fact that Pompey are the Division Campions.:D

Hades, please don't take offense to this thread, please (none was intended).

Hmm, maybe they won't go bankrupt now then. It's hardly premier league stuff though, is it?

Also, I feel it necessary to mock how you put CAMPians and how appropriate that is.

Being British is like posting to LeHah's livejournal -- no matter how great a job you do, you're still LeHah.

"Umm Qasr is a town similar to Southampton", UK Defence Minister Geoff
Hoon told the House of Commons yesterday.

"He's either never been to Southampton, or he's never been to Umm Qasr",
said one British soldier, informed of this while on patrol in Umm Qasr.

Another added: "There's no beer, no prostitutes, and people are shooting
at us. It's more like Portsmouth."

Originally posted by Cpl Hades Hmm, maybe they won't go bankrupt now then. It's hardly premier league stuff though, is it?
The damages caused by overjoyed fans celebrating their victory (and what better way to celebrate than to smash everything in sight?) will probably only further any financial problems the club already has.

I just hope they isn't much trouble between Pompey and Southhampton next season.

About 4 years ago a Friend of mine of a Sixth Form trip to Southampton Uni, wear a Pompey top, for the hell of it. Nothing happened though

Originally posted by Cpl Hades

Another added: "There's no beer, no prostitutes, and people are shooting
at us. It's more like Portsmouth."

Sounds more like Mansfield to me.

I prefer the Rugby myself, gods damn Leicester Tigers, I had £10 on them to win the season, looks like Gloucester going to clinch it.

I am happy that Forest are going to make it into the Play-offs, although I don't think they are ready for a move up to the Premiership yet, maybe in a few more years....

Back