Pilgrim cross

Predator

Spaceman
I saw that somebody had one on e-bay and several other people seem to have them, too. Could anyone please tell me where I can get one (I`d prefer online-order)?? Thanks.

I'd like to note that the blade does not retract into the cross like in the movie.

There are two reasons for that...

... the first reason is that it'd be illegal in most areas, since that'd make it a switchblade.

... the second is that it's physically impossible, since the blade is longer than the actual cross. (In the movie they had multiple props -- one extended, one extended halfway, and so forth).

I thought it as pretty dangerous so I wear it without the knife. :D Must wear it for almost half a year already. It's getting quite fucked up

Is it really that delicate? I'm considering buying one myself.

I noticed that it was shorter than the actual blade...I wondered how they did it.

Well, in the film there was a pnemonic device that ran into Tchkey Karyo's jacket sleeve and pushed air and/or water into the blade's housing, making it shoot out. They probably filmed it at a higher frame rate to make it look like the blade ejected faster...

Gee, and me thinking it was just a switchblade. Was it a blade, I thought it was more of a rod, suitable for poking. Guess I should pay more attention. And wouldn't they film at a low framerate and play it back at the normal 30 fps to make it look faster?

Originally posted by LeHah
Well, in the film there was a pnemonic device that ran into Tchkey Karyo's jacket sleeve and pushed air and/or water into the blade's housing, making it shoot out. They probably filmed it at a higher frame rate to make it look like the blade ejected faster...

Don't make up stuff like that -- these are the people who believed the '7th CD' story...

Yeah but there will always be a segment of the population that will believe any somewhat possible story you tell them. Even among WC fans.

THe solution is cutting the wheat from the chaff with bio-weapons... oh wait, never mind :)

Well, I guess any group that believes in talking cats, giant bugs, and Prophecies must be more willing than most to take things on faith. :D

Best, Raptor

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

Don't make up stuff like that -- these are the people who believed the '7th CD' story... [/B]

What's the "7th CD" story? I must of missed something :)

Waaay back in the day when WC4 came out, it came with a booklet style cd case with 7 sleeves. Since WC4 only had 6 cds some people said that there is a secret 7th cd that has another storyline. (i find the 7th sleeve makes a good place to stick the playguide)

That was just a gag someone created (quite a good one, actually) about the existence of a 7th WC4 CD that allowed you to play through to the end of the game with Confed, helping the Black Lance achieve their goals and so on. There were quite a few people wo believed it, and we periodically hear from people who have a friend who has a cousin who has the 7th Disk.

Best, Raptor

It's a good place to put the demo CD... since the demo contains a different mission.

(This was, IIRC, Origin's reply when asked what the 7th space should be for some years back...)

Back