phew, almost done ^^;

I'm almost done, just adding some space stations and making sure that smaller factions are handle correctly production wise as far as the whole universe is concerned. All I need to do is give a commerce model for the new capships and stations, and put turrets on them...

Question: Do you like WC2 style or WC3 style for turrets best? I wanted to stick to "ball" turrets for playable ships and use WC3 style turrets on capships and bases otherwise. That OK? Reason why I want to stick to ball turrets is that it's easier to buy/sell them.

I noticed that turrets on spaceships CAN be blown up, but you have to target them with the b key...

http://www.spiritplumber.com/priv_remake/privr-wcu-thingy.zip Nothing changed since yesterday, but I'll have the new stuff up on the weekend. What's mainly left to do is script the plot systems... I probably took some liberties with ship loadouts and so on, but hey...

Also, one thing -- Confed is still using a generic carrier model. What is likely to be seen in 2669? I was thinking something like the Victory...

please tell me what to do, i'm not that smart plot wise v_v

Back